Monday, March 3, 2008

back again!

OK I confess I forgot how to blog ! WOOPS!!! I seem to have had a few blonde/senior moments lately and I am not blonde or senior ... O dear me what happens when I do get old!!
I had a Busy weekend .
My downline Marjorie ( Hi) came to stay the wekend it seemed so short next time she will have to stay longer!! On saturday we had training with our NZ country manager Emma .Emma is wonderful and I always enjoy seeing her. We learned alot and shared alot ( I was the bossy loud one ) And we met new friends ( Angie you must come to stay) and we swapped cards I got fourteen wonderful cards which you can see at www.nzsublog.blogspot.com Thanks Trudi for posting them .Mine is the pretty flower made from double sided paper ( su of course) .It is circles folded, its called dahila fold (my favourite flower except daffodils and jonquils. )We are making them at my march classes phone or email me to book. 06 7584154 mandmfiner@clear.co.nz
Any way I am so good at rambling Marjorie and my family then went to my friend Kellys for tea ( thanks love it was yummy!!)
Sunday was my In-laws 40th wedding anniversary so we went to my sister in laws for lunch ,where I got to play babies with Mitchell And my husband pigged out on scallops and king prawns.
We then had a birthday party for my big girl she turned ELEVEN yes ELEVEN on sunday.
Codi had some of her friends over for blowfish for tea .The blow fish is a chinese takeaway here in New Plymouth .It is the best!!!!!!.
Today Iam tired .Here is a pic of one of the cards we did at last months class .It is a crayon resist with mixed bouquet stamp set .

1 comment:

Tru said...

Gorgeous card!!!! Thanks for morning tea and the chat, we'll have to do it more often. Hope your class tomorrow goes well.
Trudi