Monday, February 4, 2008

I been Tagged Ta Trudi!!

The Middle Name Game! These are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)
Hhmmm....

Ok i am not enjoing this because of the letters had it been "state seven facts " I could have coped better.

J Jump rope for heart was all the rage when i was at school.It is one of the few forms of exercise i don't dispise.

A Ants i get ants in my pants if i try to watch a movie with the kids i end up toddling of to do a little chore or two and miss the whole point of the movie.

N
Nana is one of the people responsible for my craft habbit along with my mum and aunty's.

E Excited is my permant state at the moment I have never been out of the north island and i am noe going to Brisbane .TOO EXCITED for words.

I need to tag four people the only people I know with blogs Trudi already tagged so i tag the Stuck on stamps team.

No comments: