Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm back finally!!!

I am really sorry it's taken me so long to post I can't even say I have a real reason other than I needed a rest! However I am back and ready to go! This Beautiful calender is my Christmas present from my talent downline Tracey . It is just beautiful! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year . I need to do some serious exercise to remove the Christmas food flab now.
This is my big girl showing off one of my lovely customers little man . I won't say his name as I don't have permission . He is beautiful .


Here is Eloise with him. She loves to hold wee ones . Well if I wasn't already clucky I sure am now!!


Here's my Christmas girls , Codi took a mental health day on the last week of school so she could come to Mainly music's Happy Birthday Jesus party . It was Awesome as always thanks to the wonderful team.


No comments: