Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hi Ladies , I had a Awesome afternoon yesterday ( and evening) I scrapbooked!! I managed to complete SIX yes 6 12 by 12 pages .I was so pleased and thought I had taken nice photo's to post on my blog for you to see but some how the power chuck episode has made it impossible to get the pic from the camera to the computer I guess I will have to ring the insurance company AGAIN!!
Anyway I thought I would remind you of my class tomorrow ( Friday) This class is free it is an introductory class for my Scrapbook classes I am now running. I totally changed my mind on how I am going to run it so if you are keen to learn more give me a call ,as scrapbooking is my passion I am looking forward to sharing what I know with you all.
Also tomorrow is the last day for the October specials .
Hope you are all outside enjoying this lovely sunshine ( my washing machine is going overtime) I wrote this and then thought if your not in Taranaki it doen't mean a thing so where ever you are hope your having a wonderful day!!!
Megan

No comments: