Friday, October 3, 2008

my clever girls!!!

Tracey's card .
Mine
Anne made an album for her lucky daughter all about the new baby ( four legged)
The baby!!
Nadine sorry the photo just doesn't do it justice

And Last but by no means least Judy .
Ok so this months its Anne's challenge Make a card any card any design any stamp ( Stampin' up! one of course) In soft subtle's. My Girls and I are meeting at 1pm on Thursday the 16Th of October at mine if you want to submit a card to the challenge then email me a photo of it by then and I will post it here for all of us to enjoy. If you were thinking that you would like to know more about being a demo so you too can join in all the fun we have together give me a call we would love to have you on our team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are talented - beautiful cards :)

I left you something on my blog...
http://createwithstevie.blogspot.com/
Stevie