Monday, October 13, 2008

October Classes

Hi there , I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful sunshine !
I Had a great time on Saturday seeing some of my customers/friends that I haven't seen for ages at our world card making event .
We raised $100 for StarShip !!!
We also ate waayy to much cake!!

I have a class you won't want to miss on Thursday the 16Th 7pm and again on the the Saturday at 1pm .
We will make a tag punch star card which I demoed at the demonstrator training the other week
( teaching demos is scary stuff!!!)
I left the sample card behind with Emma and forgot to take a picture so in the meantime this link is the gallery at splitcoast using that technique.
I promise to make a new one tomorrow which i will post on my blog.
We also will make a pinwheel card and a special card using the five petal punch And we will make the base of a never ending card for you to add photos to at home ($12)
.www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=11968

I also have another class on the 22Nd at 7pm again $12 and we will make three yes three six by six scrapbook pages.

I will be doing my own three dollar day as always the last Sunday of the month the 26Th of October 1pm till 9pm

And lastly (yes I know there's heaps this time)
I am starting a stamp club except it is a scrap club If you are interested i am having a free yes Free evening on the 31st to explain how it all works and you will get to make a scrapbook page to take home with you .
If you are interested in any of these classes or want more info give me a call anytime on 06 7584154 or email me @ mandmfiner@clear.net.nz ( by the way mandm stand for Megan and Malcolm)

Have a wonderful week look forward to seeing you all soon

No comments: