Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rough Week!

Good Morning Ladies ,
Sorry I have been Missing in Action for so long .
I have had a rough week First my Poppa Died ( He was 89) and then My Father In Law Had another Heart attack and then I got sick!
However I am feeling so much better now .
Just a quick reminder that tomorrow ( Sunday) is three dollar day there will a few Christmas cards as well as other occasions. 1pm till 9pm open house hours come when it suits you . $3 per card or NEW special 6 for $15 .
I have loads of photos to post however my we poppet power chucked all over my camera on my way to be with my mum the day poppa passed .My Darling dad helped me clean her and the car and the clothes ,but the camera well that was another story. As soon as we can get that sorted I promised to post loads of pics.
I recently demoed at a training for us Stampin' Up! demonstrators and Emma ( the Country Manager) Gave me a very simple but lovely card. That card prove to be an expensive gift ...... I caved and bought the set it was made with .It is the punch in the tin with three spots and a 9 piece stamp set .I love it I can't believe I didn't buy it earlier. If you want to play with it either come to $3 day tomorrow or give me a call .Its so cool I want to show everyone!!!!
Enjoy your weekend .
Megan .
067584154 mandfiner@clear.net.nz

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hope your camera is working ok now!! And hope you're feeling better.